Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting So Big!

My little love, Waylon, has been adding to his wonder of the world. He has started to bat at his toys. It began with the little monkey on his rainforest bouncer, and he has now progressed to the yellow ducky chime on his carseat.

I was so excited! It's amazing how such a small motion from your child can make you the happiest person alive! I am loving being a mommy and watching my son develop and laugh and smile.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. So, I bought him a Musical Baby DVD and a Baby Einstein DVD. He got settled into his bouncer, so mommy could take a shower, and about ten minutes into it, I hear him screaming, which is unusual over the sound of the water. I wash the rest of the conditioner from my hair, dry off and go check out the damage, so to speak. He's perfectly fine. This kid was happy as a clam, just sucking in air and laughing really loud and moving all around! Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment