Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Bit of Cuteness...

Since I haven't kept this blog updated in what I now see is two years...(whoopsie!)...I figured I would upload some videos of Waylon from the past year. Pictures just don't do justice as to how cute and funny he can really be. These videos are from last summer, before he really started talking and coming into his own. A lot more is on its way...I promise.



Just one of the many joys of being a kid...turning in circles...and circles...and circles...until you fall over. Can you hear him say "Uhhh," when he hits the ground? I love that he just can't seem to get back up again, haha. And two of our dogs' personalities so clearly seen in the video - Dixie...the sweet girl, who just loves to be loved. And then there's Shooter...who wants to be in the middle of everything and will do anything for a belly rub.




This video was taken in July 2010, when we went to the Adventure Science Center in Nashville with our friends...well, my friend, Erin, and Waylon's friend, Jacob. Whoever invented squeaky shoes was a genius! They are too cute! And you are guaranteed to never lose your kid, haha! He had so much fun playing with this giant magnetic board - it was like a big refrigerator. Watch out for Jacob's cameo when Waylon heads to the big, cushy blocks - he's wearing the yellow "Cheerios" shirt. They are really good friends and have a blast when they get together. It's so cute.




This video was from April of 2010, but it was soooooooooo cute, I couldn't help but share it. It honestly speaks for itself in the cuteness factor, so watch and enjoy. I love how big he has gotten, and how much he has grown, but seeing this makes me miss when he was little bitty. It just makes my heart go pitter-pat. I love, love, love it! Hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment