Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just a Couple Tangents...

Well...I was going to add a cute NEW photo of the little man (this adorable one is from December), but my camera is nowhere to be found. For those that know me, this is not a shocker. I tend to be a tiny bit scatterbrained, when it comes to finding things when necessary.

This is why I won the 'Key Rack Next to the Front Door" argument with the hubs. He simply couldn't understand my need for keys at eye-level next to the door and always in the same spot. I don't know why they couldn't always be in my purse, either (shrugs), but that is neither here nor there, people! It also helped my side of the argument, that he was over 7,000 miles away in Afghanistan, when said key rack was purchased for half-off at Hobby Lobby. But, in my defense, it ended up being a great purchase! The keys and sunglasses have not been misplaced to date. They are on that key rack, as I type!

With that being said, the camera has met some other fate. I'm assuming my toddler moved it someplace, because I would never misplace it. Ahem... If I knew where it was, I could photograph that super cute key rack for you, but then again had it not been lost, I probably never would have been writing about this in the first place. So, there you go. Scatterbrained, yes. Tends to go off on a tangent when talking about a subject, yes. Does it bother me? No. It's just a part of my...charm? Ha! :)

While, I'm on a tangent about cuteness, or just deciding to be on a tangent about cuteness - Can I just mention some of the extremely cute things Waylon has been saying recently? The kid loves yogurt...for real. And anytime he wants it, he asks for "urt." Haha, how cute is that? And no matter how many times I tell him that toilet paper is called just that, he calls it "wipes." Keep smiling, you know you want to. And one last bit of cuteness. Whenever he is looking for something, like his juice cup, he will walk around the living room, saying "Juice? Juice?" (It sounds like joosh). As if the cup is going to magically jump up and say, "Here I am, Waylon!," waving it's arms around. Well, that's what I picture he's thinking. Kids...too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment