Monday, June 20, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday - Rain, Rain, Go Away

It's Monday, and you know what that means! Time for another Muffin Tin Monday! I was inspired this week by the nonstop days of storms we had and the multitude of muddy pawprints that ensued because of it. I was woken up super early by my big ol' scaredy dogs, who are seriously afraid of thunder. I obliged them, bedhead and all, by making myself a cup (or 2) of coffee, watching some DVR'ed Law & Order Criminal Intent, and letting them sleep under my feet. On a side note, the 9-year old beagle could care less. As long has he has a pillow to sleep on, the house could come crashing down around him, and he wouldn't flinch. :) On to the Muffin Tin!

Top Row: Bread Storm Cloud w/ Chocolate Candied Raindrops, Fruit Leather Thunder BOOM,
Orange Umbrella w/ Cheese Stick Handle
Bottom Row: Cheese Lightning, Muddy Nutella Waffle Dog, Rainbow Apple

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment