Monday, June 13, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday: Trip to the Aquarium

This week's muffin tin was inspired by our trip to the Tennessee Aquarium last week. We had such a good time, and Waylon loved seeing some of his favorite animals up close and personal. That included a sea turtle and a penguin. Oh my gosh, I love them, too! They are the cutest animals ever! So, I decided to try my hand at making them out of food for him to enjoy with his lunch. The sea turtle turned out pretty good...the penguin on the other hand...well...I tried...

Top Row: Apple Sea Turtle, Souvenir Sea Animal Cookies, Creepy Marshmallow Penguin
Bottom Row: Goldfish Crackers, PB "Fish" Sandwich, Blue Aquarium Water Jello
Also Included: Sea Animal Fruit Snacks, Blue Water Kool-Aid in Souvenir Shark Cup

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment