Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My New Read

I'm starting a new book, which I'm excited about.

The 5 Love Languages
The Secret to Love That Lasts
by Gary Chapman.

I'm reading it on my own, then Eric and I will read it and do the study guide together. Even in the little bit that I've read so far, I can see that this book will be a great tool in our marriage in understanding each other and ourselves even more. I have heard many great things about this book from other people and will be sure to let you know how I feel about it, after we finish reading it and doing the study guide. The author also has a book about the five love languages of children, which would be a wonderful tool in understanding the workings of those amazing little minds! Knowing how my husband and child show love and how they want to receive love - this is definitely a journey that I am happy to embark upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment