Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What I'm Thankful For:

- Lavender-scented laundry detergent
- The roof over my head & the shoes on my feet
- A toddler that knows his ABC's
- Dr. Karyn Purvis & the Empowered To Connect Conference
- Reading a really, really good book
- Upcoming family events
- Spending time with other pre-adoptive parents
- The hint of fall in the air
- A husband who cares about connecting with his family
- Woody's Pizza Nights
- New business opportunities
- Hazelnut creamer in my coffee
- Compliments on how good our son is - we are blessed
- Hobby Lobby sales
- Meeting bloggy friends
- A platform to share my heart for Africa
- Friends & family who care about our journey

What are you thankful for today?

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment