Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Did I Win?

So, I bet all of you were on the edge of your seats, wondering if I won my Challenge that the hubs presented to me last week. (I'm just sure y'all were - yeah right, haha!) Well...

Dun dun dun...

I didn't. Doh! Now, I did forego sweets and soda ALL week long, which to me is fantastic! The only thing I didn't get was the miles in. I only walked 1 out of 6, so I didn't win my challenge. No gift card for me. I'm still super proud of myself, because I very easily could have cheated, but I didn't.

Have I had soda since the challenge? Nope. Have I had sweets? Yes, but let me just tell you. Mr. I Don't Have a Sweet Tooth was eatin' up a Jello Pudding Mousse Cup for breakfast the very next morning. I waited a bit longer for my first taste of suh-weetness. Ha! And I'm supposed to be the one with the bigger sweet tooth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment