Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Glimpse Into My Beauty Board

Over the summer, I fell into the craze that is Pinterest.
And it is not something I plan on letting go of anytime soon. I have gotten some great ideas from it, some great recipes and come across some amazing photos. I wanted to share some of those with you today.

My Beauty Board:



Stunning...and mysterious.



Newborn...soft, squishy, sweet.

Source: google.com via Briana on Pinterest



Strength, beauty, love.

Source: None via Briana on Pinterest



Praise.



Forever love.



Wonder.




Wisdom.

I think she is my favorite. She just looks so full of life...like you could sit down with her, and she could tell you stories for days, and you would never want to leave her side. How beautiful is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment