Thursday, September 1, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



1. My plans for this weekend include grocery shopping, cooking, watching some Longhorn football, a trip to the zoo and a trip to Mammoth Cave, but what I'd really like to do is SCRAPBOOK all weekend long!



2. I consider the Labor Day holiday a nice break for all those hard-workin' folks out there.



3. My favorite meal for cookouts is hotdogs, but my burger-lovin' hubby wouldn't agree.



4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been air-conditioning, haha.



5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is "So, they say you'll be home when? Oh, alright; I'll plan on seeing you about three to four weeks after that. I know better than to get my hopes up in thinking that you might actually be home, when they say you will be home."

No comments:

Post a Comment