Friday, September 9, 2011

My Friday Fives


1. My plans for Labor Day included a trip to the zoo, but what really happened was it got rained out, so we opted for an indoor fun place and some Mexican food! I'm not complaining!

2. Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to lay on the couch with a good book and read for a few hours.

3. One of the funniest things I've seen lately is some of the pictures on my Pinterest "I literally LOL'ed" board.

4. It's strange, but my husband's occasional grandpa driving drives me crazy, while my occasional grandma driving is perfectly fine with me!

5. One, two, buckle my shoe... three, four "Get away from that brand-new storm door!"



1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone? Love is a Drug by Jypsi - such a great song and band! They are on iTunes!

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? Watching my husband and son reconnect after my husband returned home from a year-long deployment in Afghanistan. We had lots of fun adventures this summer, but watching them together was the best.

3. Paper books or ebooks? PAPER, or as I like to say...REAL BOOKS!!!

4. If you could have one home upgrade, what would it be and why? An extra room, because then we would have enough rooms for Lil' Miss Carolina Grace (plus an office/craft space) if we were able to adopt her, while we still lived in Tennessee.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend? When I was 23. Yuck. Thanks for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment