Monday, July 18, 2011

All About Mater - Muffin Tin Monday

This week, I am back with another Muffin Tin Monday. I chose this week's theme after taking my son to see Cars 2, because the kid has a love for all things Mater. The hubs and I like this, because Mater is a lovable character...a normal, aw shucks, kinda guy. When we took him to see the movie and Mater came on the screen, Waylon patted his chest (because he was wearing a Mater t-shirt), and yelled, "My Mater!" Gotta love a kid that loves a rusty old tow truck. I was also happy to find a new - well new for me, but it's really an old muffin tin - at Goodwill, for $2. Woot! And forgive the almost completely non-healthy meal. It was movie-themed, and nothing you get at the movies is healthy, anyway. :)


From Top Clockwise: SugarFree Chocolate Pudding Oil Spill, Mini Oreo Cookie Tires, Cars Shaped Mac 'N' Cheese, Wheat Bread Movie Villain Jalopy, Cars Shaped SpaghettiOs, Cars Fruit Snacks, Mater Teeth Sucker

*Thank you, Disney, for such elaborate advertising, which made this muffin tin possible!*


Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment