Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July - muffin tin monday

Yes, I know this post is coming a day late...and way late in the day, but better late than never, I say! We had a puh-retty great day yesterday, so I did not have time to upload the photo of our spectacular tin. By the time the evening wound down, I was too tired to write a blog post! So, here we are. Erin from The Karlin Clan and I did our tins together this week, so our boys had matching tins. We had a good time picking through our goodies and figuring out what to add to the mix this week. Plus, my mom was here and had just arrived in town from from Houston, so she was happy to get in on the fun, too! Here's how our Fourth of July tin panned out:


Top Row: Mandarin Orange Star, Chocolate Pretzel Flag Pole, Mini Funfetti Firecracker Cupcake, Patriotic Strawberries
Bottom Row: Uncle Sam's Yogurt w/ Red & Blue Sprinkles, Team USA Hot Dog, Freedom Chips

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment