Saturday, April 16, 2011

Buzzing Along...

I have been a busy little bee the past few days, decorating and organizing and reorganizing my little heart out. Oh, how I wish I could post some pictures on here to show the results, because I am absolutely loving them. I have to wait until after Eric comes home, though, just in case he gets on the bloggy-blog. I never like to spoil the surprise! I love seeing the look on his face, when he sees my "handiwork-craftiness-closet interior designer" on display. I do have the touch, people, well at least in my own home. If I decorated someone else's house, it would probably end up looking like mine. And for those who have been here and don't like it, bite me. :) Haha. I do see other people's fabulous rooms-ideas-craftiness and think, "I need more rooms in this house!" All in due time... Until then, I will just continue buzzing along until the Mister makes his way back into this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment