Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yesssss!

It's finally hitting me that the hubs will be home soon from Afghanistan. You might be thinking, "Oh, she's so excited to see him, and bring him home, and cook him dinner." NO! (Don't get me wrong, that's a bonus...well, kind of...cooking for him is 50/50...he's uber picky. Yes, of course, I'm super excited he's coming home!) I'm just finally glad it's hitting me, so I will get off my butt, and get this house cleaned!!!

Seriously, people, I am lazy! And I do my BEST work under extreme pressure. A+ college papers get written the day of (no joke), cakes get baked a couple hours before needed, jeans get dried so they are still slightly damp when I wear them out and the house gets cleaned in the last couple weeks, before I put those "Welcome Home" banners on the garage door! Procrastination is my middle name! It's really Briana, but you know what I mean. I'm a "Pro" at Procrastination, forgive the pun. :) Deadlines...love 'em!

So, now, the music is going on, the windows are going up and the cleaning begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment