Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Day

TheFrisky.com

What a beautiful bride...I love this picture of her! I had set my DVR to record "The Royal Wedding," but thankfully, my bladder woke me in the night. As I laid back down, I realized it was on, so I just had to get up. I turned on the "telly" just in time to see Prince William and Prince Harry make their way to Westminster Abbey. I do have to admit, I got a little teary-eyed, seeing the crowds cheer as Prince William passed by. I think the world is happy that its favorite Prince found his Princess. *Sigh* I thought about going back to sleep, but wanted to see Kate Middleton's dress so badly, that I was hooked! I got a blanket, a cup of coffee and settled in for the festivities. And she did not disappoint! She looked absolutely gorgeous! So beautiful and graceful, but with this breathy sort of simplicity. You know? Loved it! What an amazing wedding! What a beautiful bride! What a handsome groom! They seemed completely at ease, even with the world watching their every move. And I loved the happiness you could feel for the couple coming from the streets of London. What a joyous occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment