Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days when you just feel like,
"
It's a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

I hate feeling like that, much less blogging about it, but I needed an outlet. I'm pretty sure it's from a lack of sleep from the crazy thunderstorm that blew through town last night. It knocked out the power for hours, leaving it hot and stuffy in the house, and EVERY single time it thundered, Waylon would start screaming hysterically. During the daytime, when he hears thunder, he knows it's from the rain. I guess because he was suddenly awoken from a deep sleep, that he just freaked out, which was not fun for mommy. After he finally went back to sleep, it took me a couple of hours to fall back to sleep - not fun. Plus, I was sporting a massive sinus headache. I'm one of those people that gets affected by changes in the weather. I don't need a weather report - my head will tell me, if a storm is coming. And it didn't go away with a few hours of sleep, either, which I hoped it would. So, after running a few errands today, a little bit of Tylenol, and some lunch with the kiddo, we took a nap. And it was long. It ended up being just what I needed. So, now here I sit, clothes in the wash, some household chores done and more on my list; fully awake and feeling good, but it's bedtime. Foiled again! Haha!

At least the day ended better than it began. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment