Monday, May 30, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday: Flowers Abloom

I am doing my first Muffin Tin Monday! I chose "Flowers Abloom" as this week's theme, since the hydrangeas I planted in my flower garden are finally starting to bloom! And that makes my little green thumb happy! Lots of pinks, purples, fuschia and green, green, green!


Top Row: Flower-Shaped Cookies, Apple "Flower," Flower Candies
Bottom Row: Buttered Flower Pasta, Peanut Butter Bread Tulip, Yogurt w/ Flower Sprinkles

I was so excited to find this fun, cute blog, Muffin Tin Mom,
which gave the greatest idea to get Waylon to try new foods! Serving food to kids in a muffin tin. Genious! He gets excited every time he sits down to eat! Plus, it gives me a chance to be creative in the kitchen. I am linking up, and you should, too! Stop by and join in the fun!

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment