Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My New Cruiser

How excited am I? We got bikes! I got this super cute cruiser! Is it not the cutest bike ever? Mint green with white wall tires. And I'm totally getting a wicker basket for the front. I've got to have a place to put my water bottle (hydration is key), my cell phone (although, it is a retro bike, and they didn't have cell phones back then), my id (I just realized my little mini-purse matches my new bike!), etc. Ooh, and my camera! Always have to have my camera with me! You just never know when a photo op will present itself. And I got this super cute helmet. (Safety First!) Mint green bike with a pale pink helmet - Stylin'! Eric got a mountain bike, of course. I tried to talk him into a cruiser, but he's not into looking like a girly-man, haha! And Waylon got his cushy little pull-along cart, so he can chill with his juice and a dinosaur or two and enjoy the ride. I'm so excited for our first bike ride! Hopefully, it will be today. I do have to say I was super-inspired to get my cruiser, because of *Bitch Cakes* and her passion for riding her Hello Kitty Beach Cruiser. Granted, she does live in NYC, and they have way more sidewalks than we do in my town, but she makes it seem so fun and glamorous. Come on, riding in skirts and heels? Love it! And love her! Yay for biking!

No comments:

Post a Comment