Monday, May 2, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I've just finished about 20 necklaces for my Etsy shop. I'm so excited to get them up there, so we can (praying) start making money for our adoption! I am just waiting for our next sunny day here in Tennessee, so I can get some nice, natural-light shots of the necklaces. Until then, here is a sneak peek of some of what you will see, when you peruse the shop on Etsy. You can also click on the link on the right. And yes, I will get a pretty banner up in the shop, soon!


Aren't those too pretty? You know you like them! And I don't blame you!
How could you not like them with names like:

Azure Haze
Mango Sherbet
Watermelon
Amber Energy
Pretty in Pink
Berry Wings
I'm So Mod
Antique Chandelier

Those are some fabulous names with just a bit of kook - I love it! I will post an update when they are up in the shop. Umm...Happy Shopping? Yay for shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment