Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pork Tenderloin Fail

Since the hubs has been home, I have been trying my hand at cooking more often. It's hard to really cook-cook, when it's just you and a toddler for a year. That's a lot of leftovers! So, I was excited to try my hand at the hubs' choice of pork tenderloin and baked potatoes. He chose a tenderloin that was already marinating in spices, so I just followed the cooking instructions and made dinner. Baked potatoes are easy. Made them before, and will make them again. Not hard to mess those up. So, we ate dinner, and it tasted so good. Totally wished I could have taken credit for the flavor, but I just did the heating of the oven, opening of the package and setting of the pan into the oven. Oh well. It was still good.

*Note - this is not the one I made. This is a LOT prettier, haha!* (Source)

Then, about an hour later - the tum-tum started to hurt. I will spare the details, but I can say, with total certainty, that I will no longer be cooking pork tenderloin in this house. Hubs was fine, of course! Even ate leftovers the next day. Ugh... Hopefully, my next jaunt into cooking won't fare so bad for the tum-tum.

No comments:

Post a Comment