Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cookbook for a Cause

I read a blog posting that I wanted to share with everyone, because I thought it was so great!





Shelley from The House of Smiths posted this yesterday, A Cookbook for a Cause, which made me automatically think two things:




a) I am going to buy the cookbook ($10 - score!)

b) I am going to spread the word on such a great cause

(anything that completely profits The American Red Cross = great cause)






The background story of the cookbook is that after the disaster in Japan occurred, a couple of bloggers got together, wanting to find a way to give back and help with the relief efforts. Those ladies rounded up a total of 50 bloggers and with a total of 50 recipes, a cookbook was born. With all of the profits going to The American Red Cross, I think they did a good job of that.



The cookbook can be purchased in two forms, an e-book or print, by going to RecipestoHelp. If you purchase the print version, there will be a shipping charge.



I'm buying my cookbook today. Let me know when you get yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment