Sunday, August 28, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award



Sonya from Brighid's House was giving away this lovely little award to her readers (thanks, Sonya!), so I thought I would do what it takes to snag one up, as well. Yippee! How fun! There are a few little rules and regulations for the One Lovely Blog Award, so here goes:



RULES:



- Link back to the person who gave you this award

- Complete the form below

- Share 7 random things about yourself

- Award 15 bloggers this award and notify them of the award



QUESTIONS:



Name your Favorite Color: Turquoise

Name your Favorite Song: White Christmas by Bing Crosby always makes me happy (Bing-a-ling)

Name your Favorite Dessert: Coca-Cola Fudge Chocolate Cake from Cracker Barrel

What upsets you? Oh, Lord, everything can, haha

When you're upset, you: Have a little cry and then do something to get over it - hang out with my little boy, watch t.v., read a book, yell at my hubs (just kidding, kind of, haha) etc.

Your Favorite Pet: We had a good ol' dog named Bo. Anytime we reminisce about him, everyone cries. I can't pick between my 3 dogs now, well, I can, but I won't so, Bo it is. :)

Black or White: Black always looks better, especially with that turquoise jewelry!

Your Biggest Fear: Dying and leaving behind my child(ren).

Best Feature: My smile

Everyday Attitude: Let's do this! We may have a lot to do, but we've got this!

Guilty Pleasure: Law & Order Criminal Intent on the DVR with a hot cup of hazelnut coffee in my hands. Real guilty pleasure...Vincent D'Onofrio. I can't help it.





7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:

1. I hate touch screen phones. I like buttons. I can text fast with buttons. I'm a loser with a touch screen.

2. I don't think I have ever actually finished reading Gone With the Wind or Little Women. (I just saw them on my bookshelf.)

3. I seriously dislike the idea of e-readers! I like real books.

4. I used to have a serious paper doll collection, haha. Nerd alert!

5. I used to want to be a screenwriter. I even went to college for it...for two weeks.

6. I won't feel like we are settled into "our real home," until we finally live in Colorado.

7. I can bake really well, but I really only "get my bake on" during the holidays. Poor hubs.



Bloggers I Award The One Lovely Blog Award To:



Erin of The Karlin Clan

Aleasa of the happy life blog

Michelle of Our Life in North Carolina

Debi of The Jenkins' Journey to Ethiopia Adoption

Mattie of Bring Hope Home

Melissa of Army Sweetheart

Misty Marie of Monkeys and Tutus

Shelly of Our Motto is Patience

Lillian of Elle The Heiress



If anyone else wants one, just let me know, because I could not come up with 15. Let me know, link it back to my blog, and I will follow your blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment