Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lessons Learned



I'm linking up with Karen again from Celebrate Life for this week's Lessons Learned. Here goes:



- No matter how bad your day, a smile on your child's face will always make you happy.



- "Letting Go & Letting God" is something I should not forget.



- Even after brushing a grocery bag's worth of dog hair off your three dogs, you still have to vacuum every single day!



- Naps make me happy...and more sleepy. What to do...



- My child really does find it necessary to sit in the bathroom with me every time I go in there. And give me toilet paper. And try to sit in my lap. Could this get any more difficult? Yes, I do appreciate this time now, because it won't last forever. Believe me, I do, because when he's 13, I won't WANT him in there with me, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment