Monday, August 1, 2011

August, Already?



Seriously? It's August, already?



It was just July...like yesterday. Ha! Yeah, yeah. I know.

But, honestly, the past month seemed to just fly by. This whole summer seems to have gone by so quickly. The looong, hot days drag on and on. Sweating for hours on end never seems to stop, when you try to do fun outdoor activities.

Looking back, though, this summer just seems like a blip.

(Not that this chica can't wait for fall! Bring on the hoodie weather!)




So, what does August hold for The M's? Hmm...let's see...



- Jualito (Waylon's Grandpa/My Dad) is riding down on his motorcycle from Denver,

as I type this, for a visit. Yippee!




- Hubs is going to WLC (Warrior Leader Course) for a couple of weeks -

Super Early Mornings + Late Evenings = Tired Daddy Eating Dinner, Showering

& Just Going to Bed for a Couple of Weeks...




- Office Organization!!! Woot!!!



- Making more pretty things for the Sweet Carolina Grace Shop :)



- Do I see some scrapbooking in my near future? I think I do!



- Updates on our Puzzle Fundraiser - show everyone how the pieces look put together.




It should be a pretty fun month. Some relaxing times and some "get our bums in gear" times.



What does August look like for you and your families?


No comments:

Post a Comment